Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Canada Day (and these were our teacher's presents this year :o)




Well, the school year is finally over, and we can all look forward to 2 months of relaxation, fun and rejuvenation. I made these presents for all our teachers, and I must say I love how they turned out! These chocolate bar sliders are so easy to make, and they create a huge wow factor! I've added a little pocket on the front of these to also hold a gift card. If the card looks familiar to you, I CASEd myself (CASEing someone else!) LOL! I love that you can take such a super sweet, super simple card, and alter it to suit your card giving needs! I also LOVE the Flirtacious DSP and Delicate Doilies Stamp set...I don't think I've told you that in about a week... :o)


This slider was made for a for a friend of Big C and L'il C's. I decided to make his a little more rough and tumble, and I love how it turned out too! That embossed resist technique rocks!

Hope you are all having a fabby start to your summer, and HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment