Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hi!

So sweet! Yesterday I told you L'il C was invited to a friends cottage this week. Well, this is the card I secretly snuck into her suitcase to say "Hi" when she unpacked! Lucky for me, I found a dollar store pack of rhinestone in my stash that almost perfectly matches the new In Color, Pool Party! I can see them being shown around here a lot now!!!

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise mentioned)
Not Quite Navy CS and Classic Ink, Whisper White CS, So Saffron Classic Ink, Pool Party Classic Ink, Printed Petals Stamp Set, School Book Serif Alphabet (retired), 2 3/8"Scallop Circle Extra Large Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, rhinestone from my crafty stash.

Come back tomorrow for a FREE (my 1st evah!!!) tutorial on my Chocolate Bar Sliders, with gift card holder. Hope you enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment