Saturday, February 4, 2012

Using Negative Space


Good Morning! I hope you are all having a great day! I'm always in awe when I see people using their negative space in a creative and fun way. (Remember Samantha's card back here?) For some reason, I never think to explore that avenue of creativity. This card was CASE'd (and altered to suit my supplies) from Becky Roberts, and I absolutely adore it! My personal challenge over the next little while is to start seeing negative space as a positive, and see if I can add it into my work!

Ingredients: (All SU!)
Blossom Petals Punch, Fancy Flower Extra Large Punch, Jewelry Tag Medium Punch, Tiny Tags Stamp Set, Pool Party CS and Classic Ink, Very Vanilla CS, Lucky Limeade CS and 1/8" Organdy Ribbon from Sale-A-Bration, Everyday Enchantment DSP from Sale-A-Bration.

No comments:

Post a Comment