Thursday, April 7, 2011

3-D Butterfly



Hello Ladies! This is one of the cards we made at this past Saturday's Waterloo Technique Stamp Camp. I can't wait to play with this technique with a ton of different SU! punches! It would work well with the circles, scallop circles, heart, fancy flower, the bat! The star! Oh my goodness...gotta get playing!!! (the owl! so great!!! And so many more as I'm peering at our punch selection!)

Ingredients: (All SU!)
Old Olive CS, Early Espresso CS, Peach Parfait DSP from the In Color (level 1) hostess benefits, Very Vanilla CS, Basic Rhinestones, Butterfly Extra Large Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch

1 comment:

  1. I love that card Robbyn!!!
    I think that this is a very interesting technic, make grow up a clean and simple design, I'm going to take a note

    hugs

    ReplyDelete