Friday, April 15, 2011

My newest journal

Hello friends! I always have a journal on the go, and love when it's time to decorate a new one. There's always a new product, technique or style I'm dying to try, and lets face it, a pretty journal begs to get used doesn't it??? ;o) This time I've used the NOT YET RELEASED Four Frames Stamp Set and Paisley Petals DSP! Loving these products? Place a $25 CAD order this month, and you can pre-purchase these items too! (Or host a $460 CAD workshop and earn both of these items for FREE!) Contact me today to learn more!

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise mentioned)
River Rock CS, Not Quite Nave CS, Whisper White CS, Chocolate Chip Ribbon (retired), Brads (retired), Four Frames Stamp Set, Botanical Blooms Stamp Set (retired), Paisley Petals DSP, Extra Large Two Step Bird Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Decorative Label Extra Large Punch, Flowers from my crafty stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment