Monday, April 18, 2011

SFF 041511


Morning everyone! I made this card for the Sketch Frenzy Friday Challenge. I thought I was being all that, and created a new technique for the Decorative Label Punch (see my sentiment, it's on an adapted Decorative Label Punch)...however when I was looking at the other SFF entries there was another person who did the same thing! Apparently I'm not so original! LOL! I must have seen it somewhere and kept it in my subconscious...

Ingredients: (All SU!)
Marina Mist CS and Stampin' Write, Bravo Burgundy CS and Stampin' Write, Whisper White CS, the NOT YET RELEASED Paisley Petals DSP, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Scallop Trim Corner Punch, Decorative Label Extra Large Punch, Petals Aplenty Embossing Folder, Crumb Cake, Saharha Sand, Baja Breeze, Rose Red, Old Olive, Always Artichoke and Soft Suede Stampin' Writes, Basic Pearls, Teeny Tiny Wishes, A Flower for all Seasons, StazOn.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty card! I love how you framed up your focal point! And while the decorative label punch idea might not be new, I still haven't tried it yet so it is still new to me - lol! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Love those scalloped layers. Thanks for playing with us this week at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! The label is great!!

    ReplyDelete