Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spotlighting

Hey there! I've lost track what card # this is from the Waterloo Technique Stamp Camp this past Saturday! LOL! I think this was tied for the fave card of the day...keep tuned to see the Iris fold card, I think those 2 are still duking it out to win "Favorite Card" title! ;o)

There was an extra card kit left over from the Techniques Stamp Camp, so when I got home, I sat down to play! I changed up the stamp sets, but otherwise kept everything the same. Love it! (Stamps used here are En Francais and I {Heart} Hearts)

Ingredients: (All SU!)
Vintage Vogue Stamp Set, Very Vintage Jumbo Stampin' Around Wheel, Thank You Kindly Stamp Set, Crumb Cake CS and Classic Ink, Cherry Cobbler CS and Classic Ink, Early Espresso CS, Classic Ink and5/8" Satin Ribbon, Whisper White CS, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" Circle Extra-Large Punches, Stamping Sponge, Cutter Kit, Basic Pearls

1 comment:

  1. I like both Robbyn!!
    Also I can't choose, I love the touch of color that you give with the circle and the aging (broken papers)
    gorgeous work!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete