Monday, April 11, 2011

THX!


Morning friends! We've had a fantastic weekend here, the weather has been perfect for most of it (we did have a period of crazy heavy rain, hail, thunder and lightening Sunday morning, but it only lasted a short while :o), and I'm hoping it kicks off a great week! I went for lunch with an old friend I haven't seen in 15 years Sunday aft, and as I was driving off, I realized we were so busy chatting, I forgot to say thanks! So here it is....THX!

This card is pretty clean and simple for me...I know there are layers, but the lack of ribbons, distressing, and well, um STAMPS is not my usual style. I had fun making it, and love the sketch, which is from the Sketch Frenzy Friday challenge blog. Please pop on over there to check out what their design team has made with this sketch, and see the other entries! The colors are straight from the SU! My Color Coach, which I LOVE! I'm still not using the new In Colors very frequently, so every once in a while I pick it up and grab a color combo that I wouldn't think of on my own!

Hope you are all having a great day, and are looking forward to a fabby week!
Hugs,
Robbyn

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise mentioned)
Peach Parfait CS, Pear Pizzaz DSP from the Hostess Level 1 benefits, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mat-Pack and Paper Piercing Tool, 1" Circle Medium Punch, Not Quite Navy Stampin' Write, Crystal Effects, letters from my crafty stash.

5 comments:

  1. Great card!! Simple and sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Frenzy Friday this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this clean and simple card. Thanks for playing with us this week.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I love all the piercing!! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card!! The "THX" is so stinkin' cute!! Thanks for joining us at SFF!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Robbyn, Wow I saw you card and had to stop by and say I thought you did an amazing job with the sketch!!! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete