Saturday, October 9, 2010

Happy (Canadian!) Thanksgiving!


Hey-a friends! Hope you are all having a fabby start to your (Canadian!)long Thanksgiving weekend! Here are my Thanksgiving cards. My kidlets gave their teachers a 4 pack of these, blank of course :o) and we will fill out cards to our family, telling them what makes us thankful for them. I hope this doesn't sound hokey, but I am so full of thanks to my family, friends, and experiences, that I absolutely LOVE this time of year. The time to reflect, appreciate, and say thanks to everyone who touches us. So, thanks my bloggy friends, I love being able to come here and post my creations and share what is happening here in our little piece of the world! Happy Thanksgiving, friends, hope you all have a great Holiday!
Hugs,
Robbyn

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise noted)
Whisper White CS, Chocolate Chip CS and Classic Ink (ribbon from my crafty stash), Always Artichoke Classic Ink, Peach Parfait Classic Ink, Day of Gratitude Stamp Set, Thank you Kindly Stamp Set

No comments:

Post a Comment