Monday, October 4, 2010

World Card Making Day, Project #2


Hiya friends! Here is the 2nd project the ladies (and children, and man...thanks "C", you are a rocking man stamper! LOL!) could make at my World Card Making Day Celebration, held this past Sunday. Each little folder holds 4 gift cards (3x3") and envies. The package makes a fabby little gift, or project to keep and use for yourself! This project is the only one I actively DISCOURAGED the kids from making...the combo of bleach and Stayz-On ink sent my brain spinning! LOL! The idea from this card came from one we saw demo'd at Regionals. Unfortunately I forget who demo'd it, so if it was you (or you know who it was), let me know so I can thank you properly!

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise mentioned)
Rose Red Card Stock, Stayz-On Black Ink, A Cute Christmas Stamp Set, Polka Dot Background Stamp Set, Patterned Pines Stamp Set, Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Pearls from my crafty stash

No comments:

Post a Comment