Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pardon the interruption...


Hey all! This is the clock I created at Stampin'palooza this past Saturday. I wasn't planning on posting it until later, but I see it popping up on blogs and various websites, so I figure I'd better jump on the bandwagon to show it off. (click on the picture for an up close view) Stampin'palooza's host, Caroline LeBel, came up with many fabby projects for us to make (5 cards and envies, a candy jar, a super cool holiday planner, 2 gift tags and the clock), of which the clock intimidated me the most. As a result I saved that project until the end, and somehow, I wound up being done all the rest of my projects an hour and a half early. Well, that gave me time to play and create, and in the end I totally loved it!(As did many others...thanks everyone for the creative love sent my way...so honored you all enjoyed it enough to post it on your blogs. Welcome to all the new friends coming this way from other sites!!!) And thanks again to Caroline who provided the clock, the buttons, papers, and gems, the time and the setting in which my creative juices could flow freely!

Ok, sorry for the interruption of the World Card Making Day creations, come back tomorrow to see those posts resumed!

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise mentioned)
Clock (non-SU!), Basic Grey Classic Ink, Aqua Painter, Candy Cane Christmas DSP, Garden Green Stampin' Write and CS, Certainly Celery Stampin' Write, Baja Breeze Stampin' Write and CS, Blushing Bride Stampin' Write and CS, Real Red Stampin' Write and CS, 2 Way Glue Pen, Heat & Stick Powder (although I could be wrong on this, I didn't read the label!), Candy Cane Big Designer Buttons, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Scallop Circle Punch

1 comment:

  1. Love it Robbyn... I might have to borrow your picture and put it up on my blog :-) You did a great job! I love it... It is cute, lol!!!

    ReplyDelete