Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Big Shot Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets Miracle!


Hello all! Now THAT is one long blog title! LOL! Have you all tried the Big Shot Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets? I have to tell you...it was love at first try for me!!! I have a digital cutter that I bought long before I was an SU! demo. I don't use it too much because taping all the bitty pieces down is a lot of work. Well, I tell you, with the Big Shot Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets it is soooooo simple! Peel up the printed side, stick your image on the sticky paper, cover with the top layer, rub to adhere the backing on, and peel off! Voila, your own teensy sticker! This is going to work so well for many of the Two Step punches as well...imagine the ease of sticking all those tiny little owl eyes down? Or the branch from the bird punch? The Big Shot Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets is a MUST HAVE in my studio from now on!!!

Ok...enough raving....here is another quick and easy card (thanks to the Big Shot Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets!!!) made with a paint chip as a background strip. Hope you all enjoy!

Ingredients:
SU! Pumpkin Pie CS, SU! Basic Black CS, SU! Big Shot Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets, Paint Chip, Gems and Cut outs from my crafty stash.

1 comment:

  1. Card looks great! Love the paint chip in the background!

    I haven't tried Big Shot adhesive sheets yet, but now I want to!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete