Thursday, October 21, 2010

Remember Me


Morning all! I am veering off of the Halloween trend for a bit. I wanted to post this "scrap book page" that I made last night. Its a gift for a girl L'il C horse back rides with who has sold her horse. I thought the sentiment was perfect for her! (The page goes in a frame, but the glare was so bad in the photos, that I took the page out...you'll have to use your imaginations a bit ;o) It is difficult to see in this photo, but the 3 hearts from the Love You Much Stamp Set have been stamped in Real Red Classic Ink up the right hand side of the page. The LO is directly cased from the page we made at the Stampin' Up! Regionals in Hamilton. I will post that picture tomorrow, so you can see what I mean! Have a good day, girls!

Ingredients: (All SU!)
Real Red CS, 5/8" Satin Ribbon and Classic Ink, Tempting Turquoise CS and Classic Ink, Tangerine Tango CS, Whisper White CS, Love You Much Stamp Set, In a Word Stamp Set, Heart to Heart Extra-Large Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment