Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!



Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you are having a super fantastic day doing exactly what you want to be doing! We will be joining my family (all 15 of us!) at my parents home for Thanksgiving dinner, with a bit of a twist...we'll be having Salmon, not the traditional Turkey. Don't fret friends, we will still get to enjoy pumpkin pie for dessert! ;o) This is a small sample of the table decorations I've made. The Day of Gratitude stamp set is sure a favourite of mine. (I will try to take a picture of the decorated table to post later)

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise noted)
Whisper White CS, Chocolate Chip CS, Stampin' Write and Classic Ink, Cajun Craze Classic Ink, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Extra-Large Punch, Twine and pearls from my crafty stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment